Saturday 7 February 2009

The Red, White and Blue jar


This afternoon while it was cold outside, I sat down and felt inspired. I was inspired by the sheer number of really ossum photos that have been uploaded today. I felt. Right. Time Trink to go and make some mail art happen. I checked my swaps. And spotted I had a Whimsy jar to make - Squeeee!
These jars of joy have always been one of my favorite things to make. I at least try to make one a month, since posting them is often a tiny bit more than I normally want. Course I think my action this afternoon was swayed by some of the lovely crafts like this jar pictured on the right and made by Swap-bot user: mariatralha
Would have liked to have known what swap this one was from it looks like a proper quality Jar. The only clue I have is that the label reads 'red,white and blue whimsey jar' and that these are its contents here.

No comments:

Post a Comment