Thursday 5 February 2009

Jars and Stars


Origami stars, Small fiddy, quite infectious once you work out just how to make them. I felt for a time I had cured my addiction to making them, course then a lovely lady on swap bot started the Origami stars in a jar swap. Which is a brilliant idea. Due to issues beyond my control I had to drop out (lack of funds, strikes again).
So I was wondering how long it would be before I saw pictures of these lovely objects on the swapbot page. Im not certain what I would use the jar for, proberbly just decoration, they look really pretty.
This jar on the left was made by swap-bot user: Jex. I love the label and how this one has been treated like a small whimsey Jar. I was thinking how it sort of reminds me of a spice pot for cooking. mmmm today, I'll put stars in the soup etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment