Friday 20 February 2009

Chocolate Felty Flowers


I saw this last night, but it had gotten very late for me to post and thus I fell asleep. Of course it was waiting for me when I woke up. Huray! because this is a lovely little felt flower, the kind you often see made into broaches at expensive craft stores, because it is if I am right needle felted (and thats very hard!). It was given with a heap of pink felt to Swap-bot user: rainbowcrafter. As a whole starter kit so she could have a go for herself at the very hard craft of needle felting. Good luck Rainbow! your going to need it. That is one very hard to master craft. But once your there you can make everything from needle felted purses to mini cats and dogs and stuffed toys.
Look here for the photo of the whole craft set Rainbowcrafter was sent. I do very much like the flower, but the pink felt, it looks almost edible.

No comments:

Post a Comment