Tuesday 10 February 2009

Fuzzy Tags


It must have been the snow keeping the postman away this past week. Because today goodness me I got post bombed with lovely packages from my friends over in the Glitter Gal's group on Swap-bot.
Valentines arrived for me with a very thoughtful tag by Fittzwm, when I nabbed up her something soft and got the most wonderful array of handmade felty hearts. Ive never had something felted like these before, they are a bit spanky cool. the purple one in the photo, thats the best one, at least the one I liked the most. Of course they werent the only thing posted. I have a little oak leaf pin cushion too and some orange stickers.

Take a look here for the really pretty oak leaf and here for the whole lot. I had to go and photo everything. This was a really nice tag for me. I just need to figure a place to keep the hearts safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment