Friday 13 February 2009

Dawwwww....


My goodness me. If thats what the itty bitty Dotee's look like. I am seriously going to have to start learning to sew this one here is absolutely adorable. With her little sweet eyes. Dawwwwww.

I have actually just turned to mush looking at this almost button sized itty bitty Dotee. Its the second one Ive talked about on the blog. the other was a beady green one way back, kind of like a tiny pea pod. this litty lady doesnt make me think of pea's though. Shes just absolutely adorable. Please go check out the other really pretty bitty things on theweatherinthestreets Flickr gallery. She really does deserve some kind words for sharing pretty pictures with us lot. I would have loved to be her partner for this little one. *ponders having a go at sewing*

No comments:

Post a Comment