Friday 27 February 2009

Ostra ATC Swap


This arrived yesterday I admit. Had a pretty busy birthday though but I just had to share it. It is from Swap-bot user: Ogma who set up the Wheel of the year ATC swaps. Basically there is an swap currently set up for every festival of the year, the next one being Beltane.
I love the little extras included with this fantastic Ostra themed ATC. Theres a small packet of Lavender (I really am gonna grow my own Lavender bush one day, its very useful for keeping flys away and smells lovely). There's also a small packet of pretty beads, inside are also some strange square bits and pieces, Im not sure what they are but they will soon have a space on one of my chunky books, as they look and feel pretty darn cool.

I am definatly signing up to the rest of the wheel of the year ATC swaps. Hopefully by the end of the year I will have quite a collection formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment