Tuesday 24 February 2009

Big Owl Eyes


Its all owls and cupcakes again, but I just had to take notice of this little guy, maybe its those big brown eyes and all but I am quite in aw of this little creation by Swap-bot user: bean. Hes an tiny owl Arrigurami (I assume at least), but he was made without a pattern. Ive often marvelled at my mother who happens to be a seamstress who can piece together a pair of trousers at a moments notice if you give her the fabric without a pattern. It takes alot of pacients and a quite a bit of talent in my oppinion.
Im still looking at this little guy in awe. though that could still all be in the big brown eyes. Hes very well made. Bean you should be very proud, and gosh after reading your flickr gallery here, I hope your feeling better too. Allergic reactions are horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment