Thursday 26 February 2009

A Cup of Tea


It must be a british thing. I feel an odd connection to the tea cup and generally the occupation of tea drinking, Now Im not a huge fan dont get me wrong. It's like drinking milky leafy water, some teas are nice but alot are just leafy wet stuff. That doesnt stop me looking on in envy when I see this tea cup and little dish. As an object it is very sweet. I like the little stars on it and I assume that little brown packet inside is tea too.
I wonder who the lucky partner to Flickr user: appliquegoddess who I assume posted this one out. and I do hope it arrives safely and not squashed (or otherwise diverted to my house so I can keep it for my occasional tea drinking fancey).

1 comment:

  1. I love tea cups. They remind me of my grandmother. She would always drink coffee out of a tea cup. She was such a lady... at least while drinking her coffee. Gosh I miss her!

    ReplyDelete