Thursday 29 January 2009

Zebras. Chunky Pages and Wiggly bits.


Encouraged by my Mr. I figured Id show what I did while being constructive this morning. Granted I know its late now, but I figured what they hey. Better late than never. This is my contribution to a Chunky pages swap I hosted last year. The deadline being quite generous since I was hosting the swap over the christmas period and I figured best to give folks the time.
Im glad I did. the Send deadline is tomorrow and I made this today. phew. It was a real busy one for me though. This is my first half decent page. Ive made some in the past though never really deemed them worthy of presenting to the rest of man kind. though with the papers of lovelyness I got from dreammer last week. This is what I came up with. Guess it really pays off to have the materials. To make a good page, spiffing. I had to add wiggly bits in the top corner. I see lots of chunky pages with these. Why? I dont know but wiggly bits are a 10 on cool when making Chunky pages for me. All my future pages will have wiggly bits.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for wriggly bits and what a spiffing chunky page indeed. Well done

    ReplyDelete