Tuesday 31 March 2009

Cupcake Invasion Squad


I dont think I ever shall ask 20 cupcakes to organize themselves for a photo, as this heap of cupcakey goodness shows they need to be as disorganized as they can possibly get and still look marvellous.
I entirely have swap-bot to blame for the new levels of cupcake appreciate I have gained lately and these are by far some of the best Ive seen. I think its the cherry ontop.
I dont think Ive ever seen a knitted cup cake with a cherry ontop quite like these ones (and there are 20 of them! they out number me).
And I entirely blame Swap-bot user: Rengawk for feeding this appreciation of mine for cupcakey themed things. I swear it gets me one step closer to knitting every time I see a finished stuffie like these *shakes her fist*

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww.....I am totally in love with those adorable cupcakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete