Friday 9 July 2010

Springy Mouse Matchbox


A spring themed match box caught my eye this afternoon. Mostly for the attention to detail it has springing about ontop of it. Spring + Springs. tee hee. AND! with mouses. whats not to like about that. As soon here on Christie1981's Flicker gallery.
I mean goodies aside I really do like the little mice ontop, which are made from Polymer clay. But I also like all the little extras with this swap. As well as a nicely written little. I cant express how much it is appreciated when a partner takes a little time to write a note to explain about what just arrived through my post box. Boo! to the people who just send little post its. A letter like this one is far far more friendly and nice to recieve.... and springy mice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment