Thursday 8 July 2010

Return of the Mermaid


As with all crafting things, you take a break then one day. Its like. I need to check in today just to see how things are ticking over. Well I did that today and was astounded by the new talent that has found its way over to Swap-bot, especially when I saw this delightful mermaid.
As seen on Mafiosagrrl's Flicker gallery along with a dozen other delightful artistic treats.
I mean what I like about this image is not only does this ATC use a mixture of a hand drawn image but also texture in the woobly weedy stuff in the background. Just the right balence of the two. Though Mafiosagrrl worries about the fact the mermaids hands and tail go over the ATC's edge. I think that only adds character to the card, as if shes swimming right off the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment