Thursday 8 July 2010

An ATC everyday of the year


Thats right, an ATC every day of the year, 365 days of art cards. Nope not posted and sent by kind friends and swappers but each made by artist Jenny and her charming new blog. Here. Where she intends to complete a project which will mean she has to make a card a day for an entire year.
And its already begun. this card here on the left is from day 1 of the endevor. I cant help but wish anyone good luck with any project of this nature, as I have tried to reinspire myself in the past with similar and gotten about a month in before other ideas have whisked me away from continueing. Im a butterfly in a flowerbed when it comes to that sort of thing. But gosh I would love to see this project of Jenny's finished. 365 cards is no small feat and they are going to look absolutely spiffing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment