Thursday 19 March 2009

Last of the Snows


Possibly the last wintery swap we will see for a little while, but its good to know the sun is on its way. This little snow flake reminds me of all the good things that have been exchanged over the past winter season. Things added to my collection I shall be treasuring till Im an old crinkly woman.
I do hope whoever does recieve this bottle cap magnet does the same, its a very simple creation but its very pretty, Id definatly put it on my fridge with the growing collection of swap-bot magnets I have there.
What I am pondering however is how Swap-bot user: peacewytch happened got that picture in the middle of the snowflake so flawlessly, because when I try anything so fiddly I often end up with a gluey mess. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment