Wednesday 18 December 2013

Floating Island ATC swap

Started making mail art again.
Started swapping again, As I have always maintained. Mail art really is one of those persistant hobbys that you can pick up and put down at your leisure.
And thats just what ive done. Earlier this month I went back to swap-bot and began by hosting another swap. A swap about floating islands, this was the pair of ATC's and little extras I received from my partner - Ratlady

I am responsible in some way for introducing Ratlady into the hobby of making ATC's and its really pleasant to say you brought someone into making these things, cause she loves making them.
And I really like her ideas, You might be wondering that actually, Just how does the top card have anything to do with Floating Islands, well... that is the recipie for the perfect floating island. And the one below it was an little extra sent to me by her daughter. I luff them.

No comments:

Post a Comment