Tuesday 12 May 2009

I can Paint a rainbow too

I havent made inchies in along time. Though you know its sights like this that make me want to make them again, Ive noticed that since I stopped more and more swap-botters have been getting into creating Inchies and not just inchies but the little folders to house them in too. Its attention to detail and a little bit of packaging and it really does show commitment to an otherwise very easy piece of mail art. What could possibly go wrong on 1 inch of card?
I do love this swap though. I think Indigo is the best one for me. Though most of all I am drawn to the packet these seven inchies came in, I love the little labels telling you which colour is wich and the rainbow on the underside of the cover. A greatly made object swap-bot user: dogfishsmum09 and thank you for sharing the picture of them too.

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, I saw this one on flickr earlier today, she has done a real great job on them, I love the blue one with the little dolphin :)

    ReplyDelete