Sunday 25 October 2009

Ginger Bread Invasion


You know Christmas is just around the corner (well the moment the Halloween goodies are up in stores next to the christmas things they've had out since June). Well you mostly know it when you see your first set of ginger bread men, well I do anyways.
I really like these, better than a uniform set, these are all different and goodness me is that some burbery like felt? (that one by far is my favorit, it has stars for eyes, who cant like those). The tops are cut with Sizzix die, the bottoms I hand cut and the whole set are made by Flicker Gallery owner: gcl1964 who also has a delightfully seasonal snowman quilt there too. Its certainly worth a look if your curious about other hand made wonders like these guys. it really all just makes me want to get festive already, and I have been trying to resist the urge since the begining of the month. Not till mid november *pokes self in eye*

No comments:

Post a Comment