Friday 21 August 2009

Junk ATC's dont forget your scraps


Heres an interesting challenge. Create an ATC from 'junk', this is what Swap-bot user: creationsbygena has done with this example. As it was the requirement for the junk ATC swap she'd taken part in.
You had to use up the left over bits and pieces from other swaps and pile them together to make something new. Its like a fabulous recycling collage of lovelyness in a tiny ATC sized package. It most certainly gets a thumbs up from this swapper. It always makes me smile to see swaps go out like this, as I can tell you, with all of my mini zine, inchie and ATC crafting normally the left overs are shuffled off into the bin. I can say Id keep them, infact I used to. But then, I had drawers of bits, with no where to send them. Amen to the junk atc swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment