Thursday 11 June 2009

Why do birds suddenly Appear?


Following something of an attraction Ive had to birdy things today I spied this little tweety pie on the main page, Isnt he adorable. I mean all the extras aside that this little fellow was sent with, including the odd box that looks like cat biscuits for people (this cant be a bad thing! curse those furry devils for having food that looks curious enough to want to try....*innocent face*).
He was made for a 'Make a bird swap' that happened a little while ago, and he really does look delightful. really professionally crafted. I personally am a fan of the little stubby feet he has. He even has a friend.
Thank you again Swap-bot user: Flufftail for sharing another of your lovely hand sewn stuffies with the swap-bot community. One day I shall have one on my shelf. I swear...

No comments:

Post a Comment