Monday 20 April 2009

I hope it wasnt Forever to make


One day I will sit down and watch this vampire thing everyone raves about known as twilight. But till I do I can at least envy over the twilight themed goodies people are out there creating. Like this necklace for example. Really well done for a first time at making jewelry of this sort, by its creator Swap-bot user: Spencerette. This reminds me greatly of the sorts of necklaces I have been sent in the past made from domino tiles or scrabble tiles, but its very clearly not the same. Its different and I guess thats why it attracted my attention. The line 'I have forever' seems very fitting for a vampire, though I do not know the Tv program I do love my vampire fiction. Good choice of words and well made. This is what I like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment